5.08.2007

QSnap Huggers - More selections of material added!!

I just finished scanning in the new fabrics I picked up today
for the QSnap Huggers!!!
Please take a look. :)

http://qsnaphugger.bravehost.com/index.html

So far I have had LOTS of happy customers, and I THANK YOU to the ones that have purchased from me. :) It is very much appreciated!! I really enjoy making these QSnap Huggers.. and sadly I suffer withdrawals when I can't make them.. he he.

Which I may be holding contests for chances to win a QSnap Hugger, so please stay tuned to this blog for future contests. :)

I have added some seasonal prints - you might want to consider a QSnap Hugger with your Christmas or Seasonal Exchanges this year.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

WOOHOO! I'll be keeping an eye out Kim ;o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails