5.16.2007

Ive been tagged - 7 Things Meme

I've been tagged by Meari for the 7 Things meme.

Here are the rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Humm, let's see..

1. For awhile at work, and still at times, my nickname is "Pam" - we had a resident that couldn't call me by my first name, it was always Pam.

2. Speaking of names, my first name is only Kim, nothing fancy - my parent's wanted the name to be plain and simple - like me.

3. I LOVE to fish! I can even put the worm on the hook.

4. I love music! I would rather listen to music than watch tv.

5. I love the tv show "Little People Big World"!! I can watch the reruns over and over.

6. We have a "Nobody" that lives in our house! I will ask hubby who was in the bedroom with the light on, and he would say "Nobody".. and I would ask, "Nobody, will you please turn off the light?!"

7. I met Brian (hubby) in a chat room, one Saturday morning. And the rest is history... :)

I tag the following -
Missy
Shari
Irene
Nancy
Cathey
The Chicken Lady
Rachel

3 comments:

Meari said...

Haha.. I love the "Nobody" thing! I can put worms on the hook, too. ;-) Not big into fishing, though.

Rachel said...

I love being tagged..so good to hear that things are going well for you too and you've been a busy gal lately!!

We should plan a get together someday!!!

Pumpkin said...

I've been tagged TWICE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails