5.31.2007

The Sky is on FIRE!!




I was stitching away and Brian happen to go outside for something. He came back to say "you have to see the sky - its red!"


I know he was serious as he was looking for the camera on the table.


We went outside, and found the red sky. WOW, I love sunsets like this!!! I took a picture looking to the southeast, and a picture looking towards the sunset. Of course we live on side of a hill, so the trees are in the way..LOL


Thought I would share a Northwoods sunset. :) Now back to stitching... he he
It might be best to click on the photo to make the picture bigger.

3 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Very pretty Kim!

The Chicken Lady said...

Oh. so nice! I'm enjoying the sky here too. It gets so bright, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the storms here! Well, as long as no trees go down! :)

Shari said...

beautiful sky pictures! Gosh, I can't believe it has been this long since I checked your blog!
thanks for sharing!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails