5.02.2007

SBQ - May 2nd


Today's SBQ was suggested by Kathryn and is:

How many WIPs do you have? How many UFOs do you have? When does a WIP become a UFO?

As of right now, I have 4 WIPs... "Garden of Friends" from Blackbird Designs, 2 assignments for the ILCS Retreat in June; male cardinal and name tag, and working on an ornament for the secret BC Ornament exchange.

Honestly I have no UFO's - I believe if I'm going to start something, I better finish it!!

I do have some projects in mind for the future, but I tend to finish the WIP that I'm currently working on now.

1 comment:

The Chicken Lady said...

I couldn't even guess how many UFO's I have. They're placed lovingly...ok, squooshed, into a box in the basement. Sometimes I go through them and think, wow, I should finish this. Oh well....someday. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails