4.06.2008

2 Teach A Life - LK FINISH

Ever have a design that just takes a bit to stitch, but its so simple?! This was one of them! I think it was cause I have been so involved with the other (sewing) needle.

So last night I sat down and finished the stitching on this cute design! I was pluggin away on the border to discover I was off a 1/2 stitch. So I had to rip out about 1/4 of the border.. I can blame that on the black fabric.

Here is 2 Teach A Life by Lizzie*Kate stitched on black 28ct fabric using DMC floss. This design is a thank you gift for my niece's teacher. Will be framed.

6 comments:

Vickie said...

Very cute Kim!! Glad to see you finished it...sorry about the frog visit.

Irene said...

Nicely done and it looks great on black !

Kalu V said...

it looks so cool on the black fabric!
lately anything i touch with a needle seems to take forever to finish!

Milly~ said...

That is so cute. Nice job.

Dawn B. said...

Very nice and I bet she loves it very much.

Anonymous said...

wow, that's stunning on black - must make a mental note on that one!
please share a photo when you have it framed OK?

Petra

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails