4.23.2008

Update on Dad - 04/22/08

My dad called me tonight to see how I liked the truck.. since I had gotten it back today.

He told me that the surgeon was by, and told my dad that he wasn't sure when or if they would be doing surgery. It may be next week, next month... It sounds like having it done the 2nd time, is harder on the body than the first. He had cath done yesterday. Today he had some test, and found out that his lungs are only functioning 40%. So now he needs to start walking more, and he will have to do the treadmill tomorrow with more test.

So, he still resides in Minnesota. Not sure when he will be coming home. My sister and Mom maybe heading back out there again soon. I would love to go out there, and stay a few more days.. but there is that thing called....$$$$.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails