5.05.2008

Vickie's & Mare's SFE



OMG, are they cute!

I was aware of the SFE that Vickie had done for me, but since I got it in my hands. I love it even more!! It so darn cute! Instead of stitching the little house, she stitched the whole design! How cool was that!






And Mare's.. oh my, I almost jumped when I opened it up! It played music! Too fricken cute! I even took these over to my inlaws to show them.





Thanks ladies!! This has been a wonderful exchange, thanks so much for starting out the exchange on a great success!!

5 comments:

Aussie Stitcher said...

You have received some great exchange pieces. Congratulations on winning the meal, and it is great news that your Dad is out hospital.

Mylene said...

WOW! both looks great. Well done Vickie and Mare.

Shari said...

adorable pieces you received Kim!!! Thanks for sharing!

Irene said...

They are both wonderfujl looking !

too_busy_to_stitch said...

Wow Vickie and Mare - those are gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails