12.03.2008

Christmas Edition of Getting To Know You

I have received this email a few times, so I thought I would include it on my blog, so everyone can see what my Christmas is like ...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper & Gift bag for that odd shaped present to wrap.

2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial

3. When do you put up the tree? Use to be the weekend of opening deer hunting... but I haven't put up a tree in the past two yrs, and this will be a third year.

4. When do you take the tree down? Before New Year's

5. Do you like eggnog? No.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Money!

7. Hardest person to buy for? A secret gift exchange

8. Easiest person to buy for? Myself... he he Actually Brian, as I know what he needs.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Both

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Those gifts that turn into white elephant gifts, the following year

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? "It Came Upon A Midnight Clear" - remember growing up watching the movie every year on tv. Two Christmas ago, my brother made a comment that was his favorite Christmas movie too - so last year I found it on DVD, and we watched it on Christmas Eve. Such memories!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? A few days before the gift giving.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Lefse, and pickled herring.

16. Lights on the tree? Clear - don't like colored lights on my tree.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Silent Night

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Yes I will be traveling Christmas - to work! Plan is to go down the weekend before to celebrate Christmas with my family.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Whenever the family can get together.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Listening to Christmas songs since before Halloween.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Homespun/Primitive

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Having pizza with the family

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Peace in the World, but since I'm not going to get that. I just want a new electric blanket.

26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Hopefully everyone that sees this post :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails