8.19.2005

New Baby 2nd Cousin :)

I was just going thru my emails today, and I received an email from my cousin, Kristina. I knew she was due at the end of the month, but she also told me that she might not make it to the due date. Here is her email.

Hi

I just wanted to let everyone know that Hailey Ann has entered the world. She was born yesterday 8/18 at 3:33 pm. She is 7lbs 10oz and 21 inch long. We are both fine and were able to go home all ready today.

Love

Nina & Hailey


Wow, amazing! Have the baby one day, be home the next! Cant wait to see Hailey Congrats to Mark, Kristina, and big sister, Danielle!

That is 1 of 4 babies being born to my Mom's side of the family this year! Kristina had Hailey, Kristen (cousin Travis' wife) is expecting in September, Lisa (my brother Glen's wife) is expecting a girl in October. My sister Amy is expecting a girl in December!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails