8.22.2005

Surprised Fairy Visited Me

I came home from very stressful work day, and I find this brown envelope, waiting for me on the table.

It was sent via Royal mail, on the back of the envelope it says Cross Stitch Threads SanMan Comp. Prize. Im thinking, what did I win, cause I dont think I had won anything since I had won Jana's contest for Friends Come In All Flavors.

I open the envelope, and on the pink Barbie stationary, it says: "Hi Kim Hope you like the surprise to go with Jana's chart. Have Fun A Stitching Buddy"

I just had tears in my eyes. The surprise was Six Strand Sweets, Ice Cream Sprinkles! Oh wow, I couldnt believe that someone would take their time and send an extra special surprise to me!

To WHO EVER YOU ARE! THANK YOU SO MUCH! It is so appreciated! And yes it was a total surprise! You are so blessed!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails