2.14.2008

Brave Heart WIP Report #1


Tonight I needed something to take with me while I waited @ my BIL's and SIL's house while I washed 3 loads of clothes. So I put together Brave Hearts, and put it in the QSnap. Loaded up all my goods, and off I went.

I managed to start stitching on it.. got "they earn making men" all stitched up and fell asleep on their couch..LOL I could barely keep my eyes open. I was sleeping, then I was told I was snoring, go figure!..LOL SIL was even nice enough to put a blanket on me.... ahh, thanks Lia!

I came home and played alittle on the computer, had a pizza instead for our wonderful romantic Valentines dinner (was to have corn beef and cabbage, but decided to wait till Sunday now).. LOL

After dinner I sat and relaxed and watched some tv, while I stitched away on Brave Hearts, here is my first progress report!

6 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

That is a super start! WOW!

Julie R's Crafting Blog said...

Wow...what an accomplishment on the first night out on this project. You will have it done before you know it. Congratulation and what beautiful stitching.

kimstitch3 said...

Nice blog Kim. I have one too.I dont remember the link off hand but it is kimstitch3.I'm new to blogging, so give me grace.lol. take care and have a great weekend.Kimberly

Cathy B said...

This is a really great design - I just picked it up recently too! You are off to a great start!

Debra said...

Kim, it is looking good!
Debra in Indiana

Aussie Stitcher said...

It is looking great Kim, hope you get the heater working on your truck soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails