2.10.2008

Cough*Cough*Sneeze

Thats what I have been doing most of the day today!

I called in sick to work this morning. I felt bad for doing it, but dang my head was so stuffed up and heavy that all I wanted to do was sleep. I managed to get dressed, doped up on otc meds, and out the door. I got about a 1/4 miles down the road, and thought man is it cold in here. I had started my truck before, to let it warm up. I turn the radio off, and then I found the problem. The fan on the heater was not working :((. So I turned around, and told Brian, Im calling in. That was my sign not to drive the 35 miles in a cold truck, while I felt miserable.

I managed to stay up alittle and just relax, but it was kinda hard with all the coughing and sneezing going on. And the constant running nose. I ended up falling asleep about 12:30pm, and slept till 5pm, when Brian woke me up. Im doing better, but its probably due to the meds in me. Gotta work tomorrow, and make an appointment for my truck to see what is wrong with the heat! GRR!

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Oh sorry to the car and cold, hopefully soon you are better health

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails