2.07.2008

Make My Day Award!

I was skimming thru my Google Reader, and I stopped to read a post by Jennifer . As I read it, I found out that I was awarded a "Make My Day Award", with the instruction to pass it on to 10 more bloggers who make my day.

As always, its hard to pick just 10. I have quite a few blogs on my reader, but Im going to stitch with the ones that I really look forward to seeing a post. First I would like to say, THANK YOU to the ones that stop by my blog to take a look around or leave a comment, it means alot! And finding how people get here (thru the search engines), its amazing what people are looking for, and its something they find on my blog that keeps them coming back. So thank you! (And dont worry, nothing R rated has been shown yet... and it better stay that!)

The Rules: Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times.

So I would like to award the following the "Make My Day Award"
2. Shari - Shari's Sharings
3. Rebecca - Rebel in Ontario
5. Katie - Jeremiah's Mom
9. Chicken Lady - The Chicken Coop
10. Rachel - Scrap Happens

Thanks again for being apart of my blogging experience! There are many more out there that Im starting to discover! So much enabling out there, thats for sure!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

Hi there, just came by from the sbq question and wanted to say hi! I've really enjoyed looking at your blog and seeing all the photos :-)

Have a great weekend!

Vicki

Rebel In Ontario said...

Thanks...you make my day too!

Kalu V said...

AWWWWW =]] CAME BY TO SEE WHAT YOU WERE UP TO AND SURPRISE!!! LOL
THANKS SO MUCH

Rachel said...

I'd like to thank all the little people who got me where I am today...haha

Oh wait that's my acceptance speech when I win the grammy tonight!!haha

THanks...you make my day too!!

Shari said...

thanks Kim! I appreciate it!!! Sorry, I have never done one of these, but I do appreciate your kindness & enjoy the fact you check my blog!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails