2.16.2006

Fire Fighter


Today is my brother's bday, and of course I managed to get his bday present done today. I had already known I wouldn't be able to send it to him (via the mail), since its going to have a glass frame, so I just took my time getting it done. But then I was thinking, that I would like to get it done in honor of his bday today. Well I did finally manage to get the last stitch in at 11:05pm :)

Its a Candamar Design stitched on 14ct white aida, and has a finished size of 8" x 10" Will post a picture once I get it framed.

So, hot off the scroll frame, and still cooling from the iron.. I present Glen's bday present...

3 comments:

Nicole & Phil said...

What a gorgeous design, and you have done a great job!

Valda said...

This is great! I know your brother will love it!

Anonymous said...

Kim, it is wonderful! Your brother will love it. Debra

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails