2.15.2006

I'm still ... here

Yes I'm still here, just have been extremely BUSY! Been either working, cross stitching, or quilting. But I also have been webdesigning.

I'm working on a webpage for Golden Needle Quilt Studio in Iron River, Michigan - I finally got the site up yesterday (if you were near by I'm sure you would have heard me hooting and hollering) The site is still in the building stages, have many more ideas, and brainstorms happening everyday, which I need to add, and fix the site.

If you would like to take a look its .. http://www.goldenneedlequiltstudio.com/

On the cross stitching - been working on the Fire Fighter sampler for awhile now, don't really have much left to do.. just have to find the time to sit down and finish.

On the quilting - been working on a flannel Yellow Brick Road design - in Northwoods prints and colors. I'm sure I might have it done tomorrow, or atleast this weekend.

Life in general - been working, work is work, but busy.

Well that's my diddy for now.. hope to post again soon :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails