As Nicole requested in her comment about the Never Enough Stash.. Im posting a pic of the progress of the African Storm At Sea Quilt.
When I got the quilt to foster, it did have 7 of the completed blocks together, and I just finished 11 of them tonight. Showing in the picture is (almost) 18 blocks, well, you have to realize that there are 54 to be finished! So this quilt is going to be HUGE!
Actually have more to put together, just need to get them going, and it doesnt take much to sew, and iron. As I go along, Im going to have to make more of the units as I either didnt have enough paper, or for the one unit I didnt have enough material. Will post again, when I get more done. This part of the quilt is going to go fast as its more sewing together, rather than cutting everything out, trimming it down, and ironing.