3.29.2006

*Tagged*

I was tagged... get to know me alittle better


Four jobs I've have had in my life:
1. Activity Aide - 4 yrs now
2. Teacher/Child Care - 6 yrs
3. Waitress - 6 yrs
4. worked in a deli - 5 months (got the job as Activity aide)
also worked at ShopKo, cleaned condos for extra money, many babysitting jobs

Four movies I love:
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. Walk The Line
3. Runaway Bride
4. Shall We Dance

Four places I have lived:
1. Larsen, WI 1976 - 1983(with family)
2. Winchester, WI 1983 - 1998 (with family)
3. Winchester, WI 1998 - 2001(rented from my parents - lived across the street with my brother)
4. Long Lake, WI 2001 - present (with DH of course)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Will & Grace
2. Real World/Road Rules
3. The Division (the reason I'm up late - watching it now.. LOL)
4. Viva La Bam

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Atlanta, GA
2. Nashville, TN - been there 7 times (almost moved to TN)
3. Minneapolis, MN
4. Washington, DC

Four websites I visit daily:
1. ebay - checking out the auctions
2. Yahoo Groups - checking messages
3. Northwoods Woman
4. My blog and Golden Needle Quilt Studio

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza
2. Turkey Stroganoff
3. Grilled Cheese with Tomato Soup
4. Oranges

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. at a craft store, scoping out the cross stitch and the fabric section.. LOL
2. Visiting my family, seeing how big the kids are getting
3. Camping!
4. Bed ... LOL

*TAG, You're it!* Feel free to do this on your blog :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails