3.17.2006

Quilt On Display

Today I went up to Iron River - for some "Me" time. Brian was invited along but didn't want to go. Oh well. I had the thinking that I should stop and make an appointment for getting something done different with my hair. Walked in and she said I could get me in about 15 minutes, so I just waited. I had my hair highlighted blonde and red, and had a hair cut besides. I think it looks really cute.. of course I came home and Brian didn't even notice! I wasn't too happy, but he found out that I got my hair done.. MEN!

I also went over to Angeli's where there was a quilt show. I met up with Laurie Jean there. She walked me over to where the quilts were on display. I had machine pieced the blocks, and Laurie Jean did the assembly, and the machine quilting.











Laurie Jean and I went back to her studio, and I picked up the pink and white log cabin quilt that she had machine quilted dragonflies and loops on. I just love it! I had chose a lite pink background fabric and then Laurie Jean used fushia colored thread... and it just turned out AWESOME!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails