1.20.2008

Need your help! Vote For Brett!

What a perfect day to pass this along! Go Packers!! Brian and I are all decked out in our Packer appearal, and ready to whip some Gaint butt! Im looking forward to the game!

YOU NEED TO VOTE FOR BRETT!!!!!!!!!!!

Brett Favre and Wisconsin Charity Hi Packer Fans. The final voting for Fed Ex quarterback of the year is going on right now. It's between Brett, Tony Romo, and Tom Brady. A Wisconsin charity will win if Brett wins. You can vote once a day until the 23rd of January. This site will take you to the voting area: http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=players-air-and-ground Please share the link with other Packer Fans!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I will have to do this! We are waiting for the game to start. I love to watch the Pack win! On a totally unrelated note I wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your blog. What I love most is all of the pictures. You do what all Moms should do, you take pictures of yourself with your kids, hubby, and family. I really think that is awesome because too often we are the ones behind the camera and future generations may not believe we ever existed! Thanks for the reminder, Kim!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim - thanks for the 'heads up'. We've voted and I've passed this along to others. Hope Brett wins! He and the Packers gave us a great year. ~~Cheryl

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails