1.09.2008

Oh wow, check this out!

Yesterday I was looking thru my blog reader at all the new posts that were posted by other bloggers. And I came across Mary Kathryn's blog entry. When she posts pictures it doesn't show it on my reader (probably cause of the wordpress or something). So I happened to click on her post, took me to her blog. And look what I found!! Twinkle Twinkle Little Cat as a pillow!

OMG, that pillow in the middle is my model I did for Debbie Draper! How cool is that!! I emailed Mary Kathryn for her permission to link to her blog, and I asked if she had the other model in her pillow pile. She said yes, and that she would post it in time. How cool is that!! I love seeing the model this way. Turned out so darn cute!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails