7.08.2006

Summer House - Little House Needleworks

Summer House - a freebie from LHN - colors that were called were Crescent Colors, and since I really wanted to get this stitched ASAP, I couldnt convert the colors to DMC. So I ended up going to SB&B to get as close of enough DMC colors. For the following CC floss to DMC I used-
Joshua Tree - 522; Old Blue Jeans - 793; Ruby Slippers - 304; Bamboo - 746; Timber - 3799
I finished this adorable design on a piece of natural looking color of 14ct aida. Hope to finish it into a pillow.

Ever since I saw this freebie on Hoffman's site (which the freebie is no longer there..) I just had to stitch it! Ive fallen inlove with the Little House Needleworks, and Im sure that my collection is going to be growing when I go to The Stitching Bee in Green Bay this coming Wed, and when I go LNS hopping with the girls from ILCS in Omaha.

3 comments:

Missy said...

That looks great, the colors are so vivid. I think I printed it off as well...so many things that I want to stitch, LOL.

Can't wait to see your finish into a pillow!

:)

Valda said...

This is really cute! I also love LHN designs. They have so many I want to stitch!

Anonymous said...

Missy,
It looks great! I love this one to and I need to stitch it up. I realy love the LHN designs. You did a great stitching job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails